Bamboo flooring is one of the latest trends to sweep through the interior design industry in recent times and has been proving popular amongst homeowners and project stakeholders. However, many of those people know little about the type of flooring and benefits of bamboo flooring before having it installed in their home. We are pleased to provide answers to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on a wide variety of our products.
- Is Bamboo’Ali Floor easy to clean?
- How does Bamboo’Ali floor compare in hardness to hardwood flooring?
- What type of coating do you use? Can it scratch?
- Can terminates can eat Bamboo’Ali floor?
- What happen if Bamboo’Ali floor get flooded?
- How do I care my bamboo floor?
- Does dirt build up between the floorboard?
- How do we repair a demaged bamboo floor?
- What is the different betweeen Gold’Ali and Diamond’Ali & Pearl’Ali
- Why is Bamboo’Ali floor more expensive than lamilated flooring?
- Can you tell me about the compressed or composite bamboo boards?
- How much of your product is comprised of glue?
- What glue do you use to make the Bamboo’Ali floor?
- Is the Bamboo’Ali floor going to require ongoing maintaenance?
- Are there difference grades of bamboo flooring like other timber flooring materials?
- How hard-wearing is bamboo flooring?
- Can my bamboo floor be sanded and how many times can it be re-sanded?
- How long can we use bamboo floor?
- Do Bamboo’Ali floor expanding and curving?
- How is Bamboo’Ali floor moisture resistant?
- How do you install Bamboo’Ali floor?
- Do you organise the installation? What is the lead time from ordering the product to installation?
- How long will it take to install my bamboo floor?
- Can I install bamboo flooring over existing tiles?
- Can I install bamboo flooring over timber?
- Can I install the floor myself?